Conscious Awakening Retreat 2.0 with Sacred Spaces
This magical weekend of Conscious Awakening is a transformation space for women and men together as one in unity.
Arnda and Tarrah’s desire is to connect you to your empowered consciousness, reclaim your greatness, and your strength. Honouring yourself on all levels, loving all layers of self, being at peace within, and living your life with joy in your heart.
Have you ever wondered or asked yourself
- How do I release my trauma’s in a safe environment?
- I’m doing the work but my life isn’t changing?
- I feel like I’m on a spinning wheel that’s going round and round with no way to get off?
- I’ve been stuck at this level of personal growth and I’m ready to evolve and grow?
CONSCIOUS AWAKENING is here for YOU.
We welcome you to this weekend of Conscious discovery, healing, and receiving.
Diving Deep we will be unlocking and releasing the old stories and old beliefs that are holding you back from living life at your fullest potential.
Taking time out for you, on this 3-day retreat we will be starting our journey of Consciousness Awakening by clearing and releasing what no longer serves your higher self…YOU. Then we will be filling your mind, body, and soul with the nurturing love of your Higher Self Consciousness.
What are you ready to release?
What are you ready to create in your life?
Reconnecting you to your SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS you will leave feeling deeply transformed and empowered in your mind, body and soul. We want you to leave this experience knowing you are enough, you are deeply loved and empowered in your truth.
What you will experience over the 3 days
- Breathwork- Holotropic deep energy releasing and healing
- Intuitive movement and Sound
- Eye gazing
- Guided meditation Activating your light your soul frequency
- Morning yoga (with Jasmine)
- Self Reflections and journaling
- Kokedama workshop
- Chanting to embodying Self love, the Devine, Acceptance, the knowing I AM
- Saturday night Shamanic Fire Releasing Ceremony
- A night of dress-up, unity and intuitive dance expression drumming and fire dancing
- Tibetan Sound bowl and guided meditation journey with Green Tara
And so much more ❤️
What are you ready to RELEASE
What are you ready to CREATE
What to bring
- Sleeping attire
- Fire costume (colours of fire)for Saturday night’s Fire Releasing Ceremony
- Outside blanket or camping chair
- Musical instrument (if you have one)
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Own Toiletries (linen & towels provided)
- Wrap or shawl
- Activewearar for morning yoga
- Crystal’s and any other item you would like to place on the Ceremonial Alter
- Your willingness to go deep knowing you will be loved and held
Arrival – Friday 1st July opening ceremony 4pm till Sunday 3rd July 3pm
Location – Riverdell Retreat Centre – Meeting at the sanctuary
Cost : Bunk House Twin Share (8 spots available, bottom bunks only) $350
Karrawirra House – Twin Share $400 (4 x available)
Queen bed private room single $600 (1x available, but must monitor if other one sells out)
Queen bed Private room couple $700 (1x available, but must monitor if other one sells out)
Sumai – Single Room $500 (1x available)
Twin Share $450 (2 spots available)
Queen bed private room with balcony $700 (1x available, but must monitor if other one sells out)
Queen bed private room (couple) with balcony $800 (1x available, but must monitor if other one sells out)
About your facilitators
Arnda Dryden -Business Owner of Transcendent Healing and Sacred Spaces Retreat’s. Co- Owner Sacred Spaces.Arnda is a Diploma and Certified practitioner of one on one healing’s and group sessions.Facilitating in Authentic Eastern Tibetan Singing Bowl Healing, Remedial Masseuse, Facilitator of Breath Work, Shamanic Chakra Dance, Yogi and Mindfulness Meditation, Reiki practitioner. Facilitating Shamanic fIre and Water releasing Ceremony’s is also her passion.Arnda has embarked on a Soul healing journey through the passages of time healing ancestral, the now and future generations. Arnda takes you on this same journey of self love and healing. Arnda is said to be the Mumma the conduit of Spirit,Self love and Star Light. Arnda looks forward to meeting you soon on your self healing journey with love xx
Tarrah Prior -Tarrah has since 2014 had an ever-expanding knowledge in holistic health and spirituality. Tarrah is a certified Sound and Reiki practitioner, and a breathwork practitioner. Tarrah has explored all aspects of the bodies. She understands the emotional body, physical body, mind body, spiritual body and the links that bind them. Through energy work, sound therapy and meditation Tarrah will guide you to connect with the bodies through expanding and connecting consciousness
Yoga – Jasmine Hornby, I first started my journey at Riverdell teaching the morning Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga. I now work collaboratively to coordinate the wonderful events in which are facilitated here, whilst teaching a Hatha and Yin yoga class. I teach to not just help the physical but the mental and emotional. I love people leaving my classes feeling recharged and calm. My practice has helped me grow stronger both on and off the mat. Yoga reminds me to live each moment more mindfully. I love being creative and bringing like minded individuals together. Through workshops, events and retreats.