To help you get started, or to deepen your experience of what it means to be a Spiritual Being having a human experience, here are some tools you can use at home. And check out Programs, Attunement & Ways to Connect pages for more information
Slow Down Meditations. Click on the link below and let yourself unwind. If you are new to meditation, you can watch the video and pay attention to your breathing, noticing each inhalation and exhalation of air through your nostrils. At the end, stand up and shake your arms, releasing any tension that you may have been carrying. Or you can simply close your eyes and enjoy the audio.
This 2 minute video invites you to Slow Down, Slow Down, Slow Down.
Tools for Reflection. Here are some journaling questions to guide your creative thinking:
- Taking Stock of Your Life – where am I at right now?
- Transformational Interview. A series of 39 questions to aid you in facing any challenge.
Tools for Renewal.
- Get straight about your identity – My True Identity
- Here are some inspiring pieces – Whatever Arises; A Useful Prayer
- Pulse of Spirit
- Inspiring video about stepping into a new life